Friday, June 24, 2011

After a 3 year wait…

I have finally photographed my own child/children! I can’t believe I’ve never done a shoot with them before. I take a billion pictures a year of them, but no formal photo shoots. I’m gonna have to try again in the fall because doing this in almost 100 degree weather was insane!

Also, I plan to print 3 of these. Tell me your favorites!

DSC_0869

Totally classic face.

DSC_0877

DSC_0914

And she does this a lot too. Just screaming for no reason.

DSC_0932

DSC_0946

Her eyes look just like mine when I was that age.

DSC_0963

My sweet boy.

DSC_0983

DSC_1032

DSC_1033

She just wanted to run like crazy!

DSC_1099

DSC_1119

I love my little chirdlens! Now, don’t forget to tell me your favorites!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I loved all of them but if I had to pick some favorites they would be the 3rd,4th,6th,7th, and 8th.

Mary Beth said...

my favs are the ones you got printed - and I love the one on the bridge with Em's feet hanging out

Leigh This Way said...

4,6,8,& 11. 4 & 8 are my favs. So adorable =)

Ash said...

ok so you already had them printed... but i'll vote anyway, i love the one of them in the pink house, the one right after where they're holding hands and walking w/ their backs to you, and then the one where they're sitting at the table together. :)