Sunday, January 13, 2013

Friends from Arizona!

My best friend lives in AZ and she came for a visit so I got a chance to photograph her family! Let me just say that twin one year old boys are tough to photograph! They were so cute and were full of smiles, but unfortunately they rarely smiled at the same time!
DSC_4105
DSC_4148
DSC_4337
DSC_4376
The one on the right always had his right foot in the air! I think he didn’t like the feel of the grass! It was so funny!
DSC_4367
And he was always playing with grass!
DSC_4393
Yay!! Smiling together!!
DSC_4402
DSC_4429
Haha! This is apparently how he felt at the end of our session!
DSC_4436
One of his famous faces!
DSC_4443
And another one! What a sweetheart!
DSC_4449
The day they left we rushed out to take a couple shots of them all together. The boys were so tired and did not feel like cooperating with me! But I love having these pictures of my best friend’s whole family!
DSC_4454
DSC_4458
Oh yeah, he’s done!
Can’t wait for the next visit!